more package

OK, here is the setup.hint:

sdesc: "a primitive pager"
ldesc: "Classic version of the basic pager, from the util-linux sources.
This package is mainly for compatibility with older scripts (and users :).
The 'less' package contains a much more full-featured pager, including the
ability to move backward in a file."
test: more-2.11o-1.tar.bz2
category: Base
requires: ash cygwin libintl1 ncurses pcre

And the files:
http://ns1.iocc.com/~joshua/more-2.11o-1.tar.bz2
http://ns1.iocc.com/~joshua/more-2.11o-1-src.tar.bz2

I used the util-linux version number. Now, I'm afraid I'm leaving for a
week of vacation tomorrow. I'll be checking email but I won't have my
Cygwin machine. I tar'd up some more random stuff here (no pun...oh, who
am I fooling):

http://ns1.iocc.com/~joshua/more-stuff.tar.bz2

if anyone wanted to look at, for example, the patch to get util-linux-no-more
up to my cygwin standards.

I've also not done much more than basic testing. It would be great, for
example, to have a Japanese user to see whether the internationalization
really works. (export LANGUAGE=ja, more some_file, press h)
Thanks.