Re: more package

>> > requires: ash cygwin libintl1 ncurses pcre
>>
>> almost nothing actually depends on the ncurses package.  the dependency
>> is probably on the libncurses6 and/or terminfo packages.
>>
>Thanks. I actually edited a copy of grep's .hint, FYI.
>>
>> grep doesn't have an ncurses dependency.

Yes, I added that one for 'more'. Other than that the deps for 'grep' are
the same. Sorry, I couldn't remember at the time which one I added, even
though that's the only logical one.

>> Are you really linking with the perl version of regex, btw?

Yep. 'more' had some old BSD-style regex stuff that I needed to change
and I used pcre mostly because 'man pcre' gave me all the info I needed.
So I guess this is really an "improved" version since it'll take perl regex
expressions.

OK so here is a new setup.hint:

sdesc: "a primitive pager"
ldesc: "Classic version of the basic pager, from the util-linux sources.
This package is mainly for compatibility with older scripts (and users :).
The 'less' package contains a much more full-featured pager, including the
ability to move backward in a file."
test: more-2.11o-1.tar.bz2
category: Base
requires: ash cygwin libintl1 pcre termcap