Re: Should setup suggests to downgrade? [WAS: Lillypond for cygwin]

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:21:57AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure how.  If you're talking about my suggestion, if you switched
to a test view and installed things, the next time you ran setup you'd
still default to current so, I presume that setup would still suggest a
downgrade.

setup should probably *never* suggest either going backwards or uninstalling.