Re: fastcall

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:54:00AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>>Chris asked the question a while ago: "Wanna be a binutils maintainer".
>
>Are you asking if someone here can step up?  I'd love to, but I suspect
>I don't have the time to do a good job.  I'm struggling to answer all
>setup.exe related questions at the moment.  Also, I think the issue is
>needing the binutils w32 maintainer, not a cygwin port maintainer, and
>frankly, I've no idea what sort of time commitment that entails.  If
>someone (perhaps DJ) can clarify that I'll consider stepping up for
>that maintainership - on the basis of someone being better than no-one,
>even if I'm a bit slow on response for them.

Maybe we can all be a binutils maintainer committee.  How about
selecting three people to oversee patches, Danny, Me, and Robert (Chuck
and Corinna are also welcome).  If, after voting, no one disagrees with
a patch, it can go in.  One of us can do the manual work of checking
it in.

How does that sound?

Robert, out of curiousity, do you have an assignment with the FSF?