Re: SGML/XML packages available for testing

Hallo Jon,

Am 2002-04-08 um 22:40 schriebst du:

> Hi,

> Is that only with the TEI ones, or with the Docbook ones too?

> I'll check the server...

I don't think that there is missing s.th, I can bunzip it without
error and then untar it without error, just getting this error from
tar when using tar xjf tei...tar.bz2
I repackaged it and it is the same then... probably a bug in tar?

It is only the one archive: tei-xsl-20011027-1.tar.bz2
the others are ok.

I got also an error during execution of the postinstall
scripts (don't know which one right know probably one or
more of the scripts which call the perl script;)

The error here was:
Read file error: ./perl Is a directory
Read file error: ./perl Is a directory

but this is probably a broken link or s.th. weird in my setup.

A third problem is the setup.ini (well this gets generated,
but setup.exe doesn't offer me this package to install):

@ tei-xml
sdesc: "The Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) XML DTD"
ldesc: "The Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) XML DTD

A large, modular, and flexible document type definition which is
widely used in linguistic applications, although it is as well
suitable for general-purpose documents.

See http://www.tei-c.org/ for more information."
category: Text
requires: libxslt tei-xsl sgml-base xml-base
[test]
version: 1
install: contrib/tei-xml/tei-xml-p4-1.tar.bz2 29310
source: contrib/tei-xml/tei-xml-p4-1-src.tar.bz2 28189

I have no idea why (ask the setup maintainer, please).
I changed the version entry and the package name and
then it works well:
[test]
version: 4-1
install: contrib/tei-xml/tei-xml-4-1.tar.bz2 29310
source: contrib/tei-xml/tei-xml-4-1-src.tar.bz2 28189

Gerrit
--
=^..^=