Re: w32api update?

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 03:05:04PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>
>>Charles Wilson wrote:
>>
>>>So I just updated my local mirror and discovered that somebody unpacked
>>>the entire w32api package onto sourceware:
>>>
>>>cygwin/latest/w32api/hold/w32api-1.3-2/*
>>>
>>>What's that all about?  Shouldn't that stuff be kept out of the mirrored
>>>anonftp area?
>>>
>>FWIW, I didn't create this.  I'll check the area.
>>

> Um, are you guys reading the cygwin mailing list?  It should be obvious where
> this came from.

Sorry -- I've gotten VERY trigger-happy with the mark-as-read/delete key
on the main cygwin list.  I just can't read every thread anymore...

I saw the "Directory structure : updates to mingw-runtime and w32api"
subject line, but didn't read the message -- and when my mirror script
downloaded the unpacked version of w32api it didn't occur to me that the
two things were related.

Sorry for the noise.

> It was obviously a mistake on my part.  I thought I'd deleted this directory.

'Kay.

--Chuck