cygwin-doc

I am making real progress on creating manpages for cygwin-specific
functions and utilities. Enough to start thinking about packaging it.

The first thing I thought of is that if I added texinfo later, cygwin-man
would be a bad name to have, so I think cygwin-doc would be better.
The "binary" package is straightforward--just the man pages (duh).
But the src...

Now, basically what I've got is a few scripts that take the SGML files
in the Cygwin src (/oss/src/winsup/cygwin/*sgml for the api on my machine)
and make some man pages. I see two real options:
1) Include just the scripts as src, with some instructions on telling
   my Makefile where they keep what I have as /oss/src/
2) Include the actual SGML files I used with a README about replacing
   them with the "latest" from CVS

Do either of these sound better? And should the src package also contain
the man pages in /usr/src/cygwin-doc/ ?
Oh, and here is an api sample. I'm still working on the utils.

cygwin_conv_to_posix_path(3)         cygwin_conv_to_posix_path(3)

SYNOPSIS
       extern "C" void
       cygwin_conv_to_posix_path  (const  char  *  path,  char  *
       posix_path);

DESCRIPTION
       Converts a Win32 path to a POSIX path.  If path is already
       a  POSIX path, leaves it alone. If  path is relative, then
       posix_path will also be relative.   Note  that  posix_path
       must point to a buffer of sufficient size; use MAX_PATH if
       needed.

COPYRIGHT
       Cygwin is Copyright (C)  1995,  1996,  1997,  1998,  1999,
       2000, 2001, 2002 Red Hat, Inc.

       Cygwin  is  Free software; for complete licensing informa-
       tion, refer to:

       http://cygwin.com/licensing.html

MAINTAINER
       This man page was written  and  is  maintained  by  Joshua
       Daniel Franklin, joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com

SEE ALSO
       The  full documentation to the Cygwin API is maintained on
       the web at:

       http://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/cygwin-api.html

       The website is updated more frequently than the man  pages
       and  should  be  considered  the  authoritative  source of
       information.

2002 Apr 10                          cygwin_conv_to_posix_path(3)