Re[5]: Midnight Command 4.5.55 on Cygwin

Hello Pavel Tsekov,

PT> Ok - since this is getting out of topic I'd ask straight:
PT> Is there interest in the Midnight Commander being cygwin package ?

Certainly.  When  I  installed  Cygwin,  my first idea was: is there a
version  of  Midnight  for  it?  I  used  to this kind of shells since
old-good  Norton  Commander 3.0 in 1992, and I really feel sick when I
don't  have  some NC-like program at hand. It's the best kind of tools
for file operations and quick file viewing, editing etc.

--
Yours faithfully,
Sergey

mailto:sage@wallst.ru