Re: cygwin port of Pine

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 08:00:33PM -0700, Eduardo Chappa wrote:
>*** Christopher Faylor (cgf@redhat.com) wrote today:
>
>:) This gets my vote, but I do have to ask you if you are prepared for the
>:) ton of questions you'll undoubtedly get on the cygwin list about this.
>:)
>:) mail clients seem to generate a lot of questions.
>
>I think I am prepared to support this version of Pine. I've had lots of
>experience supporting Pine already. I also hope some of the questions
>relative to cygwin are already answered in the documentation included with
>this packaged version of Pine. I hope some people will read it :)

Does pine somehow automatically Cc people even if they've set both the
Reply-To and Mail-Followup-To?  I'd set both on my email but you still
sent me personal email.  If pine really does do this, I withdraw my
vote.  If you can't trust a mailer to correctly interpret email headers
then I don't think I want it in the distribution.

If this was actually a conscious decision to CC me after I went to some
effort to stop that, then, please don't do that.