RE: setup changes to build standalone

sigh. And /src/winsup/cygwin/include/cygwin/version.h and
/src/winsup/cygwin/include/sys/mount.h.

For starters I'm just absorbing the content (only mount.cc needs them).
However I think we should look at either
a) having a mingw library for manipulating cygwin mount points
officially available or
b) having setup.exe call cygwin's mount.exe to setup the mount points in
the first place, rather than setup being tightly linked to cygwin's
registry format.
c) some variation on the above themes.
d) a --with-cygwin-headers=/path/to/headers and in mount.cc pickup the
needed headers.

Rob