Re: rebasing new packages?!

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 10:31:48AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Having STL would really speed things up.  When I saw you adding
libstdc++, I thought implied STL but I was mistaken.  Can we enable STL
for setup.exe?

> 2) I think that Jason's design needed some tweaking.

Yes, mainly in the area of how I persisted the free and used lists.

Additionally, another major issue to resolve is how to deal with DLLs
that get corrupted by rebasing.

Jason