Re: [ANN] updated: apache-1.3.24-4

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 12:39:14AM +0200, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > this is a minor update for the latest -3 package. Basically only the
> > Ralf's 'apxs' script has been patched a bit to fit the needs for
> > building dynamic shared DLL modules when apache-1.3 is already
> > installed on the system. This way we have a working shared module
> > build chain.
> >
> > Please upload from
> > http://apache.dev.wapme.net/support/cygwin-packages/apache/ to
> > sources.
>
> Oh, please.  Could you make it a bit easier for the person who
> uploads your stuff to cygwin.com by giving the *full* paths
> to the files, including the filename?

Ok here you are:

--

sdesc: "The Apache HTTP (Web) Server"
ldesc: "The Apache Project is a collaborative software development
effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful,
and freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web)
server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers
located around the world, using the Internet and the Web to
communicate, plan, and develop the server and its related
documentation. These volunteers are known as the Apache Group.
In addition, hundreds of users have contributed ideas, code, and
documentation to the project. This file is intended to briefly
describe the history of the Apache Group and recognize the many
contributors."
category: Net Web
requires: cygwin
curr: 1.3.24