flex scanner compiling problems

Hello

Some days ago i asked for help about compiling problems.

As You know, nobody deign to answer so far.

According to the other emails i received i got the impression that at least
more than 50% of the people subscribed to this list could answer my question
within 1 minute without spending any energy on it.

Oh, high lords of cygwin, must be a superior feeling to let unwise newbees
hang with their problems. I got the impression as if You feel beeing better,
higher quality human than me, who is not dignified to receive the grace of
Your answer. All the theoretical thoughts about parallel tasks and shared
work seem forgotton if it there is possibility to apply those principles
inter-human and not on software. You really impress me!

One day You will be too old to program any computer. May Your own behaviour
return on You then.

Disappointed

Michael