Re: new package offering: zsh

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 06:32:07PM -0500, Matthew Smith wrote:
>I'll vote "yes" for this, but I do have a question: have you dealt with
>binary/text issues specific to the windows platform in your port?

zsh has historically had pretty strong cygwin support so I don't think
this will be an issue.

I would be thrilled to have this in the distribution.  I've been using
my own version of zsh for years and have been meaning to submit it
as a package.  I even went as far as incorporating it into mknetrel.

I'd be happy to have some other victi, er, person to deal with the
inevitable questions, though.

One minor question: isn't there a libncurses requirement for zsh?
And maybe a libintl-1?