ImageMagick package

I have built an ImageMagick-5.4.5 package.
  - setup.hint attached
  - built with shared library only
  - C only - no C++ or Perl packages at this stage
  - prefix is /usr/X11R6
I need to test it on another machine before submitting it.

I am not sure about the dependencies.  The following dlls
are required.  Other packages, such as ghostscript, will
be used if installed but are not compulsory.

$ cygcheck cygMagick-5.dll
Found: .\cygMagick-5.dll
.\cygMagick-5.dll
  C:\WINNT\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
    C:\WINNT\System32\NTDLL.DLL
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig1.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg6b.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll
    C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff3.dll
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll
  C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libdpstk.dll
    C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libdps.dll
      C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libICE.dll
      C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libSM.dll
      C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libX11.dll
  C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libfreetype.dll
  C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\libXext.dll

sdesc:    "X11 tools to read, write, view and manipulate images"
ldesc:    "ImageMagick is a robust collection of tools and libraries
to read, write, and manipulate an image in many of the more popular
image formats.  You can also resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce,
or add special effects to an image and save your completed work in
the same or differing image format"
category: Graphics XFree86
requires: cygwin XFree86-base XFree86-bin jbigkit jpeg libbz2_1 libpng12 libtiff libxml2 zlib