Re: package offering: gnupg

Hi!

> > I'd prefer the re-autotool stuff to be part of the user build process.
> > I was going to propose this for ImageMagick, as it reduces the patches
> > from approx 1 Mb down to 2 lines.  Much easier to understand.
This was my intention as I put the auto* part in the gnupg-1.0.7-1.sh, but
my question is, if I do it this way, do I have to put autoconf and automake
in the setup.hint requires line?

I mean, do all the packages required to build from source have to be put
in setup.hint? Right now this is not the case in the gnupg package.

Bye
   Volker