Popt package

I propose to transfer maintainership of the popt and libpopt0 packages to Nicholas Wourms. Nicholas has agreed to take over if the list agrees. I think this is a good move for several reasons:

1) one less package for me to maintain (yippee!)

2) Nicholas is currently working with Gerritt and Harold to provide db2, db3, and db4 packages. db, and popt, are both needed for a working setup-installable RPM package, which is Nicholas's focused goal right now. So there's a certain synergy.

3) Nicholas has been working with the folks who maintain RPM -- and popt -- so he is in a better position than I to push bugfixes to popt upstream.

If there are no objections, then today's popt-1.6.4-4 package will be the last one published by me; future ones will come from Nicholas.

--Chuck