RE: Cinstall timestamp perl script

Chris is the person to address the first part. However it's not
interpreted as a timestamp by setup (at the moment), just an
incrementing integer.
$ date +"%s"
Does the right thing for me though.

As for diffs - please send them in as per the contributing link on the
main cygwin home page. I'll add a section on this to
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html at some point, but
chances are that it will just refer to the main cygwin contributing
page.

Cheers,
Rob