Re: RFD: gettext, iconv, packaging...

FYI, the new gettext package is NOT imminent. There are some variables exported from cyggettext*.dll to the msg*.exe programs that are not auto-importable. (direct access to elements in an array of structs).

So, I need to muck with the code some -- and add accessor functions or something. So this will take a while. Fortunately, since these are "private" DLLs, I'm not changing the "external API" outside of the gettext package itself.

--Chuck