Re: [ITP] HTML Tidy 020623

They're based on "4 august 2000" version by Dave Raggett,

Sorry. I was just referring to the fact that there is no discernible
release schedule for the cygwin dll.

You're right.
In tidy is not the schedule itself that is missing (that is normal IMHO), the real missing thing is a release planning, with some testing, a beta/test and a "release" or the such.
I guess they are considering current releases "alpha" even if they are improvement of a "stable" release.

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)