Re: [ITP] FreeCiv 1.12.0 for X

IIRC, Harold was working on this.
On what? freeciv or gtk?
GTK
Good, I'll make a new release once GTK is available.
Also two different releases (form the same source package) could be possible, for people that doesn't want the burden of GTK library (Xaw is always available, right?).

Well if you want to wait a day or so, let me do an ITP for libXaw3d...
OK, waiting =)

I'll need to talk to Harold on the X11 list first, though. It would be preferable to build this package as part of the entire xc tree.
Uhm.. what is xc?
Maybe I should subscrive to the xfree list too if I want to mantain FreeCiv... T_T one more list to read? T_T

Lapo

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)