Re: [ITP] FreeCiv 1.12.0 for X

Lapo Luchini wrote:

Well if you want to wait a day or so, let me do an ITP for libXaw3d...

OK, waiting =)
Ok, I released it and Harold uploaded it last night, so it should be on a mirror near you. Look for package XFree86-Xaw3d in setup.exe.

I'll need to talk to Harold on the X11 list first, though. It would be preferable to build this package as part of the entire xc tree.

Uhm.. what is xc?
Maybe I should subscrive to the xfree list too if I want to mantain FreeCiv... T_T one more list to read? T_T

Yes, you really should be subscribed to the XFree86 mailing list if you are ITP'ing a package for X. However, since ghostscript was a switch hitter, apparently it was ok for it to get approved here. I believe Freeciv has an ncurses version, so I'm not real sure what the protocol would be on this. Should do an ITP on cygwin-xfree as well?

Any ideas Chuck or Chris?

Cheers,
Nicholas