From: cygwin-apps-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-apps-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Nicholas Wourms
Sent: Sunday, 14 July 2002 8:46 AM
To: Cygwin-Apps
Subject: [setup-2.259.2.4]: On first install, setup crashes when user cycles chooser

Robert,

When running setup-2.259.2.4 for the first time on Windows 98SE/ME/2K, setup will page fault when the user cycles the install type in chooser from "Default" to "Install". It produces no log file, so I can't really provide any more information than this report. I have verified this on all the OS's listed above. This behaviour doesn't occur with the current setup.exe. To alleviate confusion, I have circled the part I'm referring to in the attached png.

Cheers,
Nicholas