Building setup.exe w/ the latest revision of gcc-3.1.1

Hi,

According to Chris' announcement for the latest test version of gcc, he said that he was able to partially compile setup.exe with only a minor problem b/c of some patches. Out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced success with the new round of compilers? I'm currently trying a few different combinations regarding CPPFLAGS/gcc version and such, but so far I've had no success. So, I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else has had success, and if so what flags were they using? Back on July 11, Pavel mentioned a few work arounds, but those seem not to be necessary(?) anymore.

Cheers,
Nicholas