RE: please update libXML (undefined references)

Granted. Not being a python user, I'm really very dependent on patches
to make libxml do The Right Thing.

It seems to me however, that libfoomod.dll will collide with mingw
pythons - I don't see how the logic for .dll naming should be different
for python than the platform as a whole.

Having said that, I'll happily accept a patch to the cygwin libxml
makefile.am's to get the correct file name, and if it's something that
is truly portable then I'll do what I can to get it included in the
stock libxml distribution as well.

Rob