Re: W2K and sshd, ssh - asks for password

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 12:12:08PM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:49:20AM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
>>>I checked the archives and I think from what I read there that I now
>>>understand that in order to run sshd on a W2k system you must also be
>>>using NTFS and ntsec.  If that is not correct - I would appreciate a
>>>clarification.
>>
>>Whatever, this isn't appropriate for cygwin-apps.
>
>Sheesh - Thanks for all you help.  I am deeply touched and overwhelmed.
>
>You know I started to post this again in the cygwin list but since you
>are the one that can probably help and from whom the explanation I am
>seeking will probably come and the one that will offer debugging to
>solve this problem (if it is a problem) and I had already gotten your
>response - I say what is the use.  What is the point.  I don't know why
>I bothered.  Whatever.

Um.  I guess you could ask "what's the point" about mailing lists at all.
Mailing lists have specific purposes.  Asking about how to run sshd in
cygwin-apps is not appropriate.

If Corinna hadn't mentioned the fact that it was off-topic, you know
that I certainly would have.