cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch is live

I've created a new cygwin gcc branch based on gcc-3_2-branch + all of
the previous changes that were on the cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch.

So, cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch is now dead.  Further development will
continue on cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch.

I've already had to fix YA java configuration problem that I apparently
introduced.  I have no idea why it suddenly reared its head now.

I have built gcc-3.2 for cygwin with no problems, using gcc 3.1.  I'm
currently three-staging everything so that I can build the release gcc
with a 3.2 gcc.

Danny, do you want to check your exceptions patch into this branch?