GNU emacs without rebase

I did some more poking around in GNU emacs and reading about Windows
memory management and have managed to eliminate the need for rebasing
dlls for GNU emacs (by changing the linker options so the heap gets
put higher in memory).

An updated setup.hint file is attached.

So what is remaining before I can submit the package files for release?

Joe Buehler

sdesc: "Emacs is the extensible, customizable, self-documenting real-time display editor."
category: Editors
requires: cygwin XFree86-bin jpeg libpng12 tiff
ldesc: "Emacs is a powerful, customizable, self-documenting, modeless text
editor. Emacs contains special code editing features, a scripting
language (elisp), and the capability to read mail, news and more without
leaving the editor."