sunrpc & stuff

here's my first try at a tarball and source packages
for sunrpc due to licensing agreements there is an
unnofficial ganglia product to be considered alpha or
beta quality, hopefully we'll be rolling this into the
official
ganglia when all stabalizes
unforunately I can't currently test any of this

most of my patch should go in header files, but not
all the files which needed to be patched had header
files, stuck 'em in the .c files.....

you will have to hand edit ganglia Makefiles..
add -lrpclib to LIBS  in gmond/Makefile and
gmetric/Makefile

at http://vespertine.pc.ashlandfiber.net/cygwin
you can also find my patch there..

It's probably worth mentioning I haven't researched
security flaws recognized since Corinna's initial port

please let me know if you have problems connecting to
my machine, as I can't seem to in town..
this is the required gmond.conf

matt

#cygwin errors trying to join the multicast group if
this isn't here
 mcast_port    8649
#cygwin errors trying to become a nobody without this
 no_setuid  on