Re: PACKAGE UPDATE]: gnupg-1.0.7-2

Hallo!
I see. You can't do anything. People installing test versions should know what they are doing.

The 1.0.7-2 is the version with textmode support and bugfixes, so how to proceed now?
The new setup.hint file on your web page is definitely incorrect
since it has 1.1.90 not tagged as a test release.

The question is, is the old setup.hint correct with 1.0.7-2?  It has
a different "requires" line:
No, the new 1.0.7 needs:
    libintl2 libiconv2

I think this changed due to the use of the newer gettext 0.11.2 version.

I would propose that I change the requires line to:
requires: cygwin libintl2 libiconv2 zlib libintl1

and include the
test: 1.1.90-1

line. This way te requirements are correct for both versions.

I already uploaded a new version, this one:
----
# No comment
sdesc: "GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage."
ldesc: "GNU Privacy Guard is GNU's tool for secure communication and data
storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures.
GnuPG is a complete and free replacement for PGP. It includes an advanced
key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP
Internet standard as described in RFC 2440."
curr: 1.0.7-2
test: 1.1.90-1
category: Utils
requires: cygwin libintl2 libiconv2 zlib libintl1
----

Is this OK?

I will produce a new 1.1.91-1 test version soon and then I can drop the
libintl1 requirement.

Bye
   Volker