[Artistic Style] Re: And one more package, astyle Re: New Package:doxygen-1.2.17

Hi,

Here is one more package, astyle.
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/5153/cygwin-package/astyle-package.tar.gz

Btw., I'd expect a little bit more information in the message requesting
approval of a package.  http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting also
talks about sending the setup.hint text.

Sorry.

sdesc: "Artistic Style is a reindenter and reformatter of C, C++, C# and Java source code. "
ldesc: "Artistic Style is a reindenter and reformatter of C, C++, C# and Java source code. "
test: 1.2.17
category: Devel Util
requires: cygwin

I used GNUindent but It cannot handle java sorce fiels.
Astyle [Artistic Style] is very nice reformatter for java.
Please see http://astyle.sourceforge.net/ .

Ryu
sun594@hotmail.com