Re: And one more package, astyle Re: New Package: doxygen-1.2.17

Earnie Boyd wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:14:46PM +1000, Gareth Pearce wrote:

Just a pro-vote - for both - not that i have had a chance to check them
for quality...

Corinna says:

Why not?
ummm because I am a busy boy?  :P - barely get a few minutes spare at
all these days, let alone next to my cygwin computer.
Maybe we need to change the approval process so that people actually have
to try the package before saying "Aye".

I agree, even though in the past I've been one of those who've done
this.  I can see where the breakdown lies.  It seems that since Chuck
left for vacation that no one takes on looking at a package.  [...]
Speak for yourself...

Cheers,
Nicholas