Setup Multisized-Pages Progress

Just letting everyone know that I've made some significant breakthroughs on
getting the chooser page bigger (perhaps even resizeable) while keeping
everything else standard-sized in Setup.  Just a few more mountains need to come
to Mohammed, and we'll have a much more usable package selector thingy.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.