Re: Setup Multisized-Pages Progress

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 08:30:43PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>Just letting everyone know that I've made some significant breakthroughs on
>getting the chooser page bigger (perhaps even resizeable) while keeping
>everything else standard-sized in Setup.  Just a few more mountains need to come
>to Mohammed, and we'll have a much more usable package selector thingy.

But...  But...  What will we talk about now in the cygwin mailing list?
What about all of the creative people who run from their baths going
"Eureka! The chooser page in setup.exe should be resizable!" on seeing
the displacement of the water when their monitor is lowered into the
tub?

I am not sure I like this development...