Re: Diffs for setup.exe unattended mode

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 15:49, Harry Johnston wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached are diffs to provide a basic unattended mode in setup.exe.  Let me
> know if they need to be in a different format, or if I should be using CVS
> (I might need a hint or two though).

Applied. For the record, please supply a ChangeLog in future, following
GNU ChangeLog guidelines.

Also, I don't like some aspects of the implementation, but it should be
easy enough to refactor in the future.

Specifically, we should be making the GUI classes NO MORE than View
elements, in a Model-View-Controller style layout. Setup isn't currently
as clear in that as it needs to be, which would have made adding this
patch 'properly' a much bigger job :}.

Thanks again Harry,
Rob