Re: CMake 1.4.5-1

I don't really care which type the file is. However, as I said at the start
of this all of our cygwin systems are setup with DOS CTLF. This means
that all of our cvs checkouts produce DOS files. We have a script that
creates the CMake cygwin release via a cvs checkout. I can however, manually call
dos2unix on the setup.hint file which is what I have done.

Anyway, CMake is now all ready to be uploaded complete with a UNIX style
setup.hint file.

-Bill

At 08:58 PM 10/4/2002 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 09:32:58AM +0900, Ryunosuke Satoh wrote:
>>>BTW, why is this required?  We use the dos file formats for cvs
>>>checkouts because we use visual studio which does not like the UNIX
>>>style.
>
>cywin is only solution if I want to use unix tools on windows.  I think
>cygwin needs to be more friendly with VC++ users because of their
>taking part in cygwin.

Well, gee, setup.hint isn't really a cygwin file.  It's resides on a linux
system.  I don't see why you would want to include \r's in a unix
file.

Regardless, this isn't the mailing list for this kind of advocacy.