(less funky links) xerces-c and xerces-c-devel and xerces-c (src) ready for uploading (really, it is)

Sorry for the excessive mailing related to this, it's my first shot at
getting a cygwin package...

Anyway, I didn't like the process that xdrive provided for third party
retrieval of files and yahoo briefcase wouldn't let me share files either.

I put all the files on a single server for consistency.  Let me know if you
have any questions, suggestions, etc.

http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-2.1.0-1.tar.bz2
http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-devel-2.1.0-1.tar.bz2
http://abackus.imagineis.com/xerces-c-2.1.0-1-src.tar.bz2