Doxygen ready for upload: was Re: Doxygen

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Ryunosuke Satoh wrote:
>
> > I changed  the site to Yahoo! Briefcase.
> >
> > http://jp.y42.briefcase.yahoo.co.jp/bc/ryu3141/lst?&.dir=/cygwin&.src=bc&.view=l&.last=1
> > sdesc: "Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, IDL (Corba, Microsoft, and KDE-DCOP flavors) and to some extent PHP. "
> > ldesc: "Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, IDL (Corba, Microsoft, and KDE-DCOP flavors) and to some extent PHP. "
> > category: Devel
> > requires: cygwin libpng12
> > Ryunosuke
>
> I think this one is OK now :)

Please, let me know if I should upload this package ? There is no clear
sign that the veto on the package is removed so I want to be sure :)

The reason for the veto was that the build process for this package used
the _WIN32 macro when compiling the code for Cygwin. This is no longer the
case and if there aren't any other objections I think it is time this
package to become part of the Cygwin distro :)