Re: Ghostscript 7.05-2 ready for review, upload (fwd)

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 09:58:53AM +0100, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Ok, then - will you fix  the 'ghostscript' requires directive ? I thought
> the change was intentional because i saw the old 'requires' line was
> commented.

Sorry, my mistake, I forgot to change them from the original 7.05-1
release.

> Btw why don't you check your setup.hint files first - I guess
> as a maintainer you're the one that knows best how the setup.hint should
> look like.

Yes, you're right.  The files should be correct now.

> About the 'zlib' dependency - I was just pointing out that zlib can be
> safely omitted. I think it doesn't hurt if you keep the zlib as
> dependency, though.

I prefer to keep the dependency, that way it's explicit.

> When you fix the setup.hint files as necessary, please, let us know, so I
> or someone else on the list can check them again.

OK, they've been checked and corrected.  Please look them over;
again, they're located at:

    http://www.helixdigital.com/~alcocer/gs

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com