Re: setup.exe, my old friend

Hey Max,

I've just applied the patch you provided at 09:34, and my 'weird' bug doesn't
appeare anymore ! How could I have kwown that the cvs version of setup had
to be patched ? No info on http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html...
Should I have parsed the messages of the few last week on the ML, searching
for eventual patches ? It sound a bit odd, doesn't it ?

Yann Crausaz
Yann Crausaz
EIVD - University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland
Route de Cheseaux 1
1400 Yverdon-les-Bains
Switzerland
mailto:yann.crausaz@eivd.ch