Re: Pending packages status

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:

> --- Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov@gmx.net> wrote:
> > 6. initscripts
> > votes  : ??
>
> Also, I voted for this. IIRC, several other people did too.
> Really, it complements sysvinit so well that I'd really like
> to see it on the mirrors ASAP.

Ok, I missed it then. The thread is too long and several topics are
covered in it. Anyway I don't think that this package won't be included
in the distro just because I didn't succeed to properly find out how many
people voted for it. From what I see on the list, I think that Sergey's
packages are very well accepted and they'll be all included in the distro
even if the number of voters was not enough. Having so many people
reviewing this packages is also a sign that they vote for their inclusion
even if they haven't stated it explicitly.