Re: Pending packages status

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 09:46:42AM +0100, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Hello,

I think 'doxygen' and 'tmake' have been idleing for too long now. I'd like
to remove them from this list starting with the next issue. It doesn't
look like that just keeping them around will speed up the process of
accepting them into the distro.

Sounds like a good idea for doxygen.  Tmake is just waiting for a
third vote besides Joshua and Lapo.  Anybody here with a strong opinion
on that?

I think a review of threads for doxygen needs accomplished. There were many votes for it, and IIRC, the packages were corrected, and Chris removed his veto. Note, though, I don't care either way, just trying to give the OP a fair chance.

Earnie.