[ITP] sunrpc-4.0

All,

  A while back, Rico Juinio began work on a port of
SUNRPC 4.0 for Cygwin, with the goal of eventually
porting the universal NFS server as well.

  Rico eventually had other things occupy his time,
and when I asked him, was kind enough to hand the
sunrpc/nfs-server source off to me.  Matt Rice and
I both did a little additional work on the RPC end
of things, and that's where it's languished until now.

  I'm still working on integrating some of Matt's
changes into the RPC port, but I hope to be able to
put together a package sometime in the next week or
so.  Proposed setup.hint:

category:   Libs
requires:   cygwin
sdesc:      "Sun RPC (ONC/RPC) libraries and utilities."
ldesc:      "This distribution contains Sun Microsystem's implementation of the
            RPC and XDR protocols.  Also included is complete documentation,
            utilities, RPC service specification files, and demonstration services
            in the format used by the RPC protocol compiler (rpcgen)."

  If the RPC port is accepted, the next stage will
be to clean up and work on packaging the universal
NFS server.

-Samrobb