RE: nfsd and mountd

All,

  Thanks for the testing and the feedback.

  New packages are available at http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/.

  Changes:

  - README files now in /usr/doc
  - Added some simple usage notes to README files
  - Added (very) basic "nfs-server-config" script installed in /usr/bin.
  - Quieted verbose debug status messages that were going to event log
    ("patching broken dirent d_ino..." && "patching d_ino...")

  Notes:

  - /etc/exports lines like the following seem to work fine:

      /tmp    (ro,all_squash,anonuid=501,anongid=546)

    ...where UID=501/GID=546 map to the Guest account.

    The default implementation for the server is to map anonymous requests
    to user "nobody".

    Question: would using "Guest" by default make more sense for Cygwin?

  - I've seen some odd permissions behavior on rw exports.  I very much
    recommend keeping mounts ro unless you want to take a look at these
    problems close up :-/

-Samrobb