Patched sunrpc, nfs-server packages

All,

  Thanks for the testing and the feedback.

  New packages are available at <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/>.

  I have been testing these under W2K running as system services... if
someone can provide instructions about how to get things up and running
with inetd/xinetd, I would be more than happy to include those in the
README.

-Samrobb

  sunrpc:
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/sunrpc/sunrpc-4.0-1.tar.bz2>
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/sunrpc/sunrpc-4.0-1-src.tar.bz2>
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/sunrpc/setup.hint>

    Changes:
    * rpc/xdr.h (xdr_free): Added missing declaration.

  nfs-server:
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/nfs-server/nfs-server-2.2.47-1.tar.bz2>
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/nfs-server/nfs-server-2.2.47-1-src.tar.bz2>
    <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/nfs-server/setup.hint>

    Changes:
    * nfs-server-config : patched based on recommendations from Pavel
      Tsekov & Joe Buehler
    * nfs-server-config : modified service installation to set the
      environment variable "CYGWIN=ntsec"