Re: [Patch] Whitespace tidyup in setup/README

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 05:04:31PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> This is purely a tidy-up of the currently somewhat haphazard indentation. OK
> to apply? Do I bother with changelog for whitespace changes to a
> documentation file?

Cite from http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_43.html#SEC43 :

There's no need to make change log entries for documentation files. This is
because documentation is not susceptible to bugs that are hard to fix.
Documentation does not consist of parts that must interact in a precisely
engineered fashion. To correct an error, you need not know the history of
the erroneous passage; it is enough to compare what the documentation says
with the way the program actually works.

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel@jabber.sk |