Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-12 is available (fwd)

Hello,

When I've uploaded the new emacs package (21.2-12) to sources.redhat.com
some days ago I didn't touch the setup.hint files. I know that the script
whichs builds setup.ini should take care of the version information.
It seems it did his job well for the main emacs package, but didn't
succed for emacs-X11 and emacs-el. Both setup.hint files contained old
information:

sdesc: "X11 binaries for Emacs."
category: Editors
requires: emacs XFree86-bin jpeg libpng12 tiff
ldesc: "This package contains the X11 binaries for emacs.  Install
it if you want to run emacs using the X window system for
display.  The binaries also can be used in non-X11 mode by adding
-nw to the command line switches."
curr: 21.2-11
prev: 21.2-9

sdesc: "LISP source code for Emacs."
category: Editors
requires: emacs
ldesc: "This package contains the LISP source code for the various
emacs addons.  Install it if you want to personalize built-in emacs
functionality in some way on your machine."
curr: 21.2-11
prev: 21.2-9

The curr and prev lines were added by me, when I've uploaded the
previous emacs update (21.2-11), not only for emacs-X11 and
emacs-el, but also for emacs. It this a bug in the script which processes
setup.hint files or it's me ? :)