Re: Unusual request: get bison 1.35 back as prev version

Hi,

it's funny to see the bison story here endless as well :(.

since bison development went back to live again, I think it was with version > 1.28 we saw lots of regressions with bison on OpenOffice.org. This is not what I expected if the major release number is not changing.

Volker, wouldn't it be the easiest to provide the latestet known (for OpenOffice.org) working bison binary on the tools.openoffice.org website ? I would be still a hazzle for OOo developers to have one more download but I fear if bison development will went further in that quality we saw in the last half year, this might be the best solution.

Volker, maybe we can volunteer to test new bison versions, before they get released on cygwin in the future ?

Martin Hollmichel
Tools OpenOffice.org Project Lead