Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-4.0.6-3

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:

> Peter A. Castro wrote:

> >> Peter,
> >
> > Hi Max,
> >
> >> Based on that last sentence, I guess you haven't seen this thread:
> >> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-02/msg00063.html
> >
> > I've checked my mail logs and, for some reason, I never received that
> > email (and, yes I am sub'ed to cygwin-apps).  Quite strange.  Anyway,
> > I'll go fix and release it right away.  Thanks for the heads up!
> >
> > Christopher,
> >   I'm repackaging it right now, so please remove your version of the
> > zsh-4.0.6-4 package from the release area.  I'll ask to have the new
> > version uploaded very soon.
>
> The -4 package has already propagated to some mirrors. I think making your
> new release -5 would be best.

Very well. I'm building a -5 version now.  It appears that my playing
around with text/bin mode mounts has bitten me in the source :)
It appears that having /tmp mounted as textmode causes patch to generate
DOS-style files, reguardless of weither the file being patched is on a
binmode mount or not.  *sigh*, live and learn.

All,
  Sorry for not dealing with this more quickly... My job got in the way,
yesterday.  Rest assured I won't let that happen again :)

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>