Re: NFS server (final?)

Hello,

I see in the event viewer entries like this coming from the nfs daemon:

Unable to seteuid(0): Invalid argument

I have a single directory exported - /home/ptsekov. The line from
/etc/exports looks like this:

/home/ptsekov myhost(rw,map_static=/etc/nfs/ptsekov.map)

The contents of /etc/nfs/ptsekov.map look like this:

$ cat /etc/nfs/ptsekov.map
uid 0-499 -
uid 500 1000
gid 0-499 -
gid 500 513

500 is the user id for the user 'ptsekov' on the linux workstation where
I'm mounting the exported dir.

On the linux workstation I've arranged for the user 'ptsekov' to be able
to mount this directory by himself i.e. the user 'ptsekov' issues the 'mount'
command and not the 'root' user.

Is it ok ?